Ansell LED batten fittings are the ideal low energy alternatives to fluorescent. With a fully integrated LED light source and LED driver, Ansell LED Top Line battens offer an impressive lumen output with a cool white 4000K colour temperature.
Suitable for replacing T5 and T8 style fluorescent fittings, they offer 45-50% energy savings and last 3 times longer, even than T5.
Available in 3 popular frame sizes of 4FT, 5FT and 6FT and in single or twin outputs. Ansell LED Top-Line batten lights can also be supplied fitted with additional microwave or daylight sensors to allow further energy savings to be achieved. Please contact us for further details on these and we will provide a quotation. We can also provide lighting designs, energy saving comparisons and bulk quotations.
- Wattage & Lumens:
29W 4FT (1220mm) single = 2874 lumens
35W 5FT (1525mm) single = 3745 lumens
41W 6FT (1745mm) single = 4372 lumens
49W 4FT (1220mm) twin = 5085 lumens
66W 5FT (1525mm) twin = 6514 lumens
83W 6FT (1745mm) twin = 9003 lumens
- Colour Rending Index (CRI): 80
- Colour temperature: 4000K
- Finish: White
- High performance LED batten for multi-purpose applications.
- Exceeds performance of T5 equivalents.
- Steel body construction with powder coat finish.
- Unique opal diffuser design for optimum performance and light distribution.
- Polycarbonate end caps.
- Instant light output with unlimited switching.
- Emergency versions also available
- Life expectancy: 36,000 hours
- IP Rating: IP20
- Operating temperature: -10 degree C to 50 degree C.
- Voltage: 220/240V
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
- ATLLED4 - 29W
- ATLLED5 - 35W
- ATLLED6 - 41W
- ATLLED2X4 - 49W
- ATLLED2X5 - 66W
- ATLLED2X6 - 83W