Arctic grade cable which is generally used for wiring industrial plugs and sockets, with yellow used for 110V and blue used for 240V.
Arctic grade cable which is generally used for wiring industrial plugs and sockets, with yellow used for 110V and blue used for 240V. The particular advantage of this cable is that it has a wide temperature range of -40 to +70 degrees C making it suitable for outdoor applications. Approved to BS7919 and available in a choice of sizes and colours.
- Core colours are colour coded with 1 brown, 1 blue and 1 green & yellow core
- Voltage rating: 300/500V
- Available in 1.5mm or 2.5mm. Other sizes up to 4mm available on request
- Temperature rating: -40 to + 70 degrees C
- Minimum bend radius: 6x overall diameter
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Priced per 100 metre reel
Specifications Brand Cable Cable Cores 3 Cable Size Colour Product Type Arctic Cable Sku ARCTIC*.***
- Nominal overall diameter: 8.1mm
- Maximum current rating: 16A
- Nominal overall diameter: 10mm
- Maximum current rating: 25A
Other sizes available on request.
- Product Codes