The Electrical Changeover Switch Range at Expert Electrical
If you’re looking for an automatic changeover switch, and need a comprehensive selection to choose from, then Expert Electrical Supplies has the range for you.
At Expert Electrical we understand that finding a product with the correct specification is vital for both efficiency and safety reasons. In electrical systems, the right part in the right place is essential. This is why you’ll find an electrical changeover switch with the amp rating you need. From a 25 amp changeover switch to 630 amps, we've got a wide range of items, all meeting the same high standards.
High Specification Equipment
Reliability is always important in electrical systems, and as such, LED indicators and a test switch are fitted to each automatic changeover switch; this helps you to check that the system is working as it should.
We know that not all systems are the same, which is why each and every electrical changeover switch is available with many optional extras. We are happy to provide these additions on request, including isolators or MCCBs, so that you can get the exact product you need for the job.
Our products are supplied as complete units, which are pre-wired into a secure steel enclosure. The enclosures are finished in industry standard RAL7035 light grey, and are rated at IP66. This means you can be confident that they are protected from the ingress of dust and are a water resistant.
Your auto changeover switch will also feature 4 pole contactors with a 230V coil voltage, and a phase monitoring relay. The incoming connection is found at the bottom of the unit, and the outgoing load at the top.
Buy an Electrical Changeover Switch from Expert Electrical
As our name suggests, we are expert suppliers of electrical equipment, and as such, you can be sure that all of our products are of a very high quality and specification. If you need an automatic changeover switch, then there’s no better place to buy than our excellent online store. Quickly and easy buy online in the following current ratings:
- 25A AC3 / 40A AC1 / 11KW
- 40A AC3 / 60A AC1 / 18.5KW
- 50A AC3 / 80A AC1 / 22KW
- 65A AC3 / 80A AC1 / 30KW
- 80A AC3 / 110A AC1 / 37KW
- 95A AC3 / 110A AC1 / 45KW
- 115A AC3 / 200A AC1 / 55KW
- 150A AC3 / 200A AC1 / 75KW
- 185A AC3 / 275A AC1 / 90KW
- 225A AC3 / 275A AC1 / 110KW
- 265A AC3 / 315A AC1 / 132KW
- 330A AC3 / 380A AC1 / 160KW
- Water and dust resistant steel enclosure rated at IP66.
- Powder coated to RAL7035 light grey.
- Fitted with 4 pole Chint contactors with 230V coil voltage.
- Available in KW ratings of 11KW to 160KW. Large sizes available on request
- Supplied as a complete unit with all components pre-wired in a steel enclosure.
- Fitted with a phase monitoring relay that monitors the three phase incoming supply.
- Incoming connection bottom, (normal supply left, standby supply right.)
- Outgoing load connection top.
- Front of panel includes LED indicators and test switch to check the systems is working correctly.
- Guarantee: 3 years
If you're quite ready to order, or need an official quotation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSC04P2 (25A AC3) to DSC04P9 (95A AC3)
- Height: 400mm
- Width: 400mm
- Depth: 200mm
DSC04P10 (115A AC3) to DSC04P17 (630A AC3)
- Height: TBC
- Width: TBC
- Depth: TBC
Data sheet and wiring diagram available on receipt of order.
- DSC04P2 - 25A AC3 / 40A AC1 / 11KW
- DSC04P4 - 40A AC3 / 60A AC1 / 18.5KW
- DSC04P5 - 50A AC3 / 80A AC1 / 22KW
- DSC04P6 - 65A AC3 / 80A AC1 / 30KW
- DSC04P8 - 80A AC3 / 110A AC1 / 37KW
- DSC04P9 - 95A AC3 / 110A AC1 / 45KW
- DSC04P10 - 115A AC3 / 200A AC1 / 55KW
- DSC04P11 - 150A AC3 / 200A AC1 / 75KW
- DSC04P12 - 185A AC3 / 275A AC1 / 90KW
- DSC04P13 - 225A AC3 / 275A AC1 / 110KW
- DSC04P14 - 265A AC3 / 315A AC1 / 132KW
- DSC04P15 - 330A AC3 / 380A AC1 / 160KW
- DSC04P16 - 400A AC3 / 450A AC1 / 200KW - Available on request
- DSC04P17 - 630A AC3 / 800A AC1 / 335KW - Available on request