Lapp Skintop cable glands are widely regarded as the best in the business. The German manufactured ST-M Skintop cable glands are made from tough nylon to the highest standards. These superior quality cable glands can be used in a wide selection of applications including control panel wiring.
The ST-M series features a patented anti-vibration lock which helps to keep cables securely in place. Available to order in various metric thread sizes ranging from 12mm to 63mm. Minimum pack quantities apply and lock nuts are available separately.
- Available in sizes from 12mm to 63mm.
- Available in the following pack quantities:
M12, M16 and M20 available in packs of 100
M25 are availble in packs of 50
M32 are available in packs of 25
M40 are available in packs of 10
M50 and M63 are in packs of 5
- IP68 - IP69K (see data sheet tab for further info) rating provides total protection against the ingress of water and dust.
- Metric thread.
- Smaller cable diameter sizes available on request.
- Trapezoidal thread
- Material: Body and cap from Polyamide (UL94/V2). Insert from Chloroprene
- Available in black (RAL9005), grey (RAL7001) and light grey (RAL7035).
- Supplied without lock nuts
- Easy to install, no need to dismantle the gland, just insert the cable and tighten.
- Temperature range: Dynamic from -20 degrees to +100 degrees C. Static from -40 degrees to +100 degrees C.
- Approved to UL, CSA, VDE, DNV
- Manufacturer: Lapp Cables
No product reviews received for product Lapp Skintop Cable Glands (ST-M) with product ID 56595.
- 53111000 - 12mm
- 53111010 - 16mm
- 53111020 - 20mm
- 53111030 - 25mm
- 53111040 - 32mm
- 53111050 - 40mm
- 53111060 - 50mm
- 53111070 - 63mm
Light Grey (RAL7935)
- 53111400 - 12mm
- 53111410 - 16mm
- 53111420 - 20mm
- 53111430 - 25mm
- 53111440 - 32mm
- 53111450 - 40mm
- 53111460 - 50mm
- 53111470 - 63mm
- 53111200 - 12mm
- 53111210 - 16mm
- 53111220 - 20mm
- 53111230 - 25mm
- 53111240 - 32mm
- 53111250 - 40mm
- 53111260 - 50mm
- 53111270 - 63mm