Lapp Skintop Click cable glands are new innovation for cable glands. Rather than screwing them into position with a lock nut, Click cable cables click into position and don't require a lock nut.
This design saves time and avoids having to get your hand behind the gland which sometimes requires two people depending on the positioning and the size of the enclosure they're being installed in. The gland is clicked in, then turned to the left and then to the right and it's done. Providing a secure and simple finish that helps to keep cables in place.
Manufactured from polyamide, Lapp cable glands offer superior quality and can be used in a wide selection of applications including control panel wiring.
The CLICK series features a patented anti-vibration lock which helps to keep cables securely in place. Available to order in various metric thread sizes ranging from 12mm to 32mm. Minimum pack quantities apply and lock nuts aren't required.
- Available in sizes from 12mm to 32mm.
- Available in the following pack quantities:
M12 and M16 available in packs of 50
M20, M25 and M32 available in packs of 25
- IP68, 5 - bar (see data sheet tab for further info) rating provides total protection against the ingress of water and dust.
- Simple, free assembly in any position.
- Vibration protection.
- No thread required.
- Smaller sizes are available from the CLICK-R range on request.
- Multi-start trapezoidal thread.
- Material: Body and cap from Polyamide (UL94/V2). Insert from elastomer
- Available in black (RAL9005), grey (RAL7001) and light grey (RAL7035).
- Temperature range: Dynamic from -20 degrees to +100 degrees C. Static from -40 degrees to +100 degrees C.
- Manufacturer: Lapp Cables
No product reviews received for product Lapp Skintop Click Cable Glands (CLICK) with product ID 56682.
- 53112921 - 12mm
- 53112876 - 16mm
- 53112877 - 20mm
- 53112878 - 25mm
- 53112922 - 32mm
Light Grey (RAL7935)
- 53112692 - 12mm
- 53112686 - 16mm
- 53112687 - 20mm
- 53112688 - 25mm
- 53112694 - 32mm
- 53112923 - 12mm
- 53112882 - 16mm
- 53112883 - 20mm
- 53112884 - 25mm
- 53112924 - 32mm