Specialist wiring accessories copper tube parallel splices. Available in a large selection of cable sizes from 10mm2 to 70mm2.
- Application: Un-insulated heavy duty terminals suitable for power cables up to 1000 volts.
- Material: Manufactured from seamless copper tube to BS EN 12449:1999
- Finish: Electro Tin plated to BS 1872:1974
- All terminals are manufactured from 99 .5% copper and fully annealed to ensure optimum ductility to avoid severe deformation such as cracking and splitting when crimped
- Internal barrel diameters suit standard cables as defined in BS 6360
- All SWA terminals are identified on the palm with cable size (and stud hole size) to ensure correct selection of the appropriate tool and dies
- For recommended tooling refer to TQ terminals
- Manufacturer: Specialist Wiring Accessories
- Cable Entry Size 10mm2: 10PS
- Cable Entry Size 16mm2: 16PS
- Cable Entry Size 25mm2: 25PS
- Cable Entry Size 35mm2: 35PS
- Cable Entry Size 50mm2: 50PS
- Cable Entry Size 70mm2: 70PS