The new Wago 221 series wiring connectors are 40% smaller than the 222 series, helping to further reduce space inside junction boxes. The compact, tool-less design is a great way of connecting cables. They are suitable for use with stranded and solid cables and are ideal for use in domestic or industrial wiring.
Just like the 222 series, the 221 series is available in 2, 3 or 5 port versions, with easier to adjust levers that can be easily opened or closed without having to use a screwdriver. Wago wiring connectors have become an essential accessory for everyday electrical projects. They make wiring in tighter spaces like junction boxes or ceiling voids easier and look neater.
Both the of 222 and 221 series connectors can also be re-used, just unclamp the lever and disconnect the cables. The clear casing of the 221 series allows you to easily inspect your connections. Watch the video at the bottom of the page for further information.
- Current rating: 32A
- Cable conductor sizes:
- Fine-stranded conductor 0.14 - 4mm² / 24 - 12 AWG
- Stranded conductor 0.2 - 4mm² / 24 - 12 AWG
- Solid conductor 0.2 - 4mm² / 24 - 12 AWG
- Cage clamp connectivity
- Copper aluminium terminals
- Cable strip length 11mm
Max voltage: 450V
- Maximum operating temperature 105 ⁰C
- Maximum ambient temperature 85 ⁰C
- With 2 test slots
- Can be ordered individually but pack sizes are: 100s for the 2 port, 50s for the 3 port and 25s for the 5 port.
- Manufacturer: Wago
221-412 - 2 Port
221-413 - 3 Port
221-415 - 5 Port
- 221-412 - 2 Port
- 221-413 - 3 Port
- 221-415 - 5 Port