Wago 222 Series wiring connectors are a compact, tool free way of connecting cables. They are suitable for use with stranded and solid cables and are ideal for use in domestic or industrial wiring.
Available in 2, 3 or 5 port versions, they have levers that can be easily opened or closed without having to use a screwdriver. Wago wiring connectors have become an essential accessory for everyday electrical projects. They make wiring in tighter spaces like junction boxes or ceiling voids easier and look neater.
The 222 series connectors can also be re-used, just unclamp the lever and disconnect the cables.
- Current rating: 32A
- Cable conductor sizes:
- Fine-stranded conductor 0.08 - 4 mm² / 28 - 12 AWG
- Stranded conductor 0.08 - 2.5 mm² / 28 - 12 AWG
- Solid conductor 0.08 - 2.5 mm² / 28 - 12 AWG
- Cage clamp connectivity
- Copper aluminium terminals
- Cable strip length 9-10mm
Max voltage: 400V
- Maximum operating temperature 85 ⁰C
- Maximum ambient temperature 40 ⁰C
- Can be ordered individually but pack sizes are 50s for the 2 and 3 port and 40s for the 5 port.
- Manufacturer: Wago
No product reviews received for product Wago 222 Series Wiring Connectors with product ID 59848.
222-412 - 2 Port
222-413 - 3 Port
222-415 - 5 Port
- 222-412 - 2 Port
- 222-413 - 3 Port
- 222-415 - 5 Port