Arctic grade cable which is generally used for wiring industrial plugs and sockets, with yellow used for 110V and blue used for 240V. The particular advantage of this cable is that it has a temperature range of -40 to +70 degrees C making it suitable for outdoor applications. Approved to BS7919 and available in a choice of sizes and colours. Sold by the metre.
- Core colours are colour coded with 1 brown, 1 blue and 1 green & yellow core
- Voltage rating: 300/500V
- Available in 1.5mm or 2.5mm. Other sizes up to 4mm available on request.
- Temperature rating: -40 to + 70 degrees C.
- Minimum bend radius: 6x overall diameter
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Priced per metre. Please contact us for special prices for larger projects.
No product reviews received for product Arctic Cable (Per Metre) with product ID 5675.
- Nominal overall diameter: 8.1mm
- Maximum current rating: 16A
- Nominal overall diameter: 10mm
- Maximum current rating: 25A
Other sizes available on request.