Doncaster Cables EV Ultra Cable is an industry first cable solution that is designed for electrical vehicle charging applications.
It is available in 4 variations that include PVC Tuff-Sheath, steel wire armoured, with CAT5 and CAT5 armoured. This innovative cable design allows EV installers to fit just one dedicated cable instead of multiple cable types.
A hard wired connection offers a more reliable and secure solution to Wi-Fi, which improves the performance of smart EV charging outlets.
Also available in 4mm² and 6mm² sizes.
Please contact us for project prices and bulk orders.
- Available in cable size with cable type options:
- 4mm² = Cable Types: Tuff-Sheath, SWA, CAT5, CAT5 & SWA
- 6mm² = Cable Types: Tuff-Sheath, SWA, CAT5, CAT5 & SWA
- Max.Current Rating:
- 4mm² - 45 Amps / 12 Voltage drop (mV/A/m)
- 6mm² - 58 Amps / 7.9 Voltage drop (mV/A/m)
- Length: Per Meter
- 3 Core Cable
- Conductor : Plain Annealed Copper Class 2 Stranded to BS EN 60228
- Insulation: Thermosetting XLPE Type GP8 to BS 7655-1.3
- Bedding: Compatible Polymeric Material (PVC)
- Steel wire armour: Galvanised steel wire armour (where applicable)
- Sheathing: Tuff Heat Resisting PVC Compound (DCC05/DCC07)
- Energy monitor cable: 2 core screened energy monitor cable.
- Manufacturer: Doncaster Cables
3 Core 4mm
- EV-ULTRA3C4.0 - Tuff-Sheath
- EV-ULTRA3C4.0SWA - SWA
- EV-ULTRA3C4.0CAT5 - CAT5
- EV-ULTRA3C4.0SWACAT5 - CAT5 SWA
3 Core 6mm
- EV-ULTRA3C6.0 - Tuff-Sheath
- EV-ULTRA3C6.0SWA - SWA
- EV-ULTRA3C6.0CAT5 - CAT5
- EV-ULTRA3C6.0SWACAT5 - CAT5 SWA