Lapp Olflex EB is a control cable for use in intrinsically safe circuits. With a blue outer sheath it is flame retardant and offers a good resistance to chemicals. Available in a selection of cores from 2 to 25 cores and sizes ranging from 0.75mm² to 1.5mm².
We have a minimum order quantity of 50 metres which allows us to offer competitive prices online, many cables are available in shorter lengths but additional charges may apply. Please contact us for bulk rates, or quotations for multiple cut lengths. Delivery time is usually 2-3 days but if you need something sooner just contact us on 01706 860011 and if the stock is available at Lapp Cables we can arrange direct shipments.
- Core colours are colour coded. Also available in number coded which is Lapp Olflex Classic EB.
- Cables with 3 cores and more include an earth core as standard. 2 to 25 core cables have no earth. If you don't require an earth please contact us as many of these are available on request.
- Sold by the metre, with a minimum order quantity of 50 metres.
- Please contact us for special prices or larger projects on 01706 860011.
- Voltage rating:
0.75mm to 1.5mm: 300/500V
- Test voltage: 3000 V
- Core/core approx. 140 nF/km
- Temperature rating:
Flexing: -5 to +70 degrees C.
Static: -40 to +80 degrees C.
- Fine-wire strand made of bare copper wires
- PVC insulation LAPP P8/1
- Cores twisted in layers
- Outer sheath: PVC, sky blue similar to RAL 5015
- Minimum bend radius: 15x overall diameter
- Approved to: IEC 60079-14 / EN 60079-14 / VDE 0165-1
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Manufacturer: Lapp Cables
No product reviews received for product Lapp Olflex EB Cable (Per Metre) with product ID 52965.
Dimensions and further specification can be found in the data sheets tab.
2 Core Cable (no earth)
- 0012420 - 0.75mm
- 0012401 - 1.5mm
- 0012440 - 1mm
3 Core Cable (2 Cores + Earth)
- 0012501 - 1.5mm
4 Core Cable (3 Cores + Earth)
- 0012502 - 1.5mm
5 Core Cable (4 Cores + Earth)
- 0012503 - 1.5mm
7 Core Cable (6 Cores + Earth)
- 0012504 - 1.5mm
12 Core Cable (11 Cores + Earth)
- 0012505 - 1.5mm
18 Core Cable (17 Cores + Earth)
- 0012506 - 1.5mm
25 Core Cable (24 Cores + Earth)
- 0012507 - 1.5mm