SY cable has a galvanised steel braid and a transparent sheath made from polyvinyl chloride. SY is primarily used in industrial applications for connecting electrical equipment and to distribute power. The steel braid provides greater protection than YY cable.
- Core colours are number coded and are black with White numbers.
- SY cables with 3 cores and above include an earth core as standard.
- Colour coded cores are available on request.
- Sold by the metre, please contact us for special prices for larger projects.
- Voltage rating: 300/500V
- Temperature rating: -15 to + 70 degrees C.
- Minimum bend radius: 10x overall diameter
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Many other cores, sizes and other cable types available on request.
No product reviews received for product SY Cable (Per Metre) with product ID 5473.
0.75mm² 3 Core
- Nominal overall diameter: 7.5mm
- Maximum current rating: 10A in conduit / 16A in air
1.0mm² 3 Core
- Nominal overall diameter: 7.9mm
- Maximum current rating: 12A in conduit / 20A in air
1.5mm² 3 Core
- Nominal overall diameter: 8.8mm
- Maximum current rating: 15A in conduit / 24A in air
We offer a basic and unimaginative product code system that goes:
Cable type SY for SY cable, size and cores quantity.