The long awaited range of Fitzgerald LED batten fittings are here! Containing a fully integrated LED light source and LED driver. Fitzgerald LED Lightpack fittings offer considerable energy savings over fluorescent. They are 45-50% more energy efficient than fluorescent and last almost 3 times longer than T5.
Following on from their market leading range of T5 and T8 fluorescent, the LED Lightpack range offers a more energy efficient lighting solution at an affordable price with shorter payback periods on your invest. With a 5 year grantee, you can be sure your purchasing a high quality product that is designed to last for many years to come.
Available in 3 frame sizes of 4FT, 5FT and 6FT and in single and twin versions. The Fitzgerald LED Lightpack can also be supplied fitted with additional microwave or daylight sensors for further energy savings to be achieved. Please contact us for further details on these and we will provide a quotation.
- Wattage & Lumens:
20W 4FT (1142mm) single = 3000 lumens
29W 5FT (1422mm) single = 4002 lumens
40W 6FT (1702mm) single = 5520 lumens
40W 4FT (1142mm) single = 6000 lumens
58W 5FT (1422mm) single = 8004 lumens
66W 6FT (1702mm) single = 9108 lumens
- Mains voltage and supplied with everything you need including an integrated LED light source and LED driver.
- Manufactured from mild steel with white paint finish.
- PMMA (Poly(methyl methacrylate)) diffuser
- IP Rating: IP20 - not recommended for wet or dusty environments
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Manufacturer: Fitzgerald Lighting
£42.04 Incl. VAT (Excl. VAT: £35.03)
40% off RRP
No product reviews received for product Fitzgerald LED Batten Fittings with product ID 18412.
- LPL/4/CO/840 - 20W LPL/4T/CO/840 - 40W
- LPL/5/CO/840 - 29W LPL/5T/CO/840 - 58W
- LPL/6/CO/840 - 40W LPL/6T/CO/840 - 66W