The JCC V50 is a colour switchable LED downlight, that is fire rated and IP65 as standard. The V50 has a switch that is located behind the bezel, this switch allows you to adjust the colour temperature from warm white 3000K to cool white 4000K. The colour temperature adjusting can be done without having to remove the lights from the ceiling, unlike many other types of colour temperature adjustable downlights on the market.
This integrated LED downlight is also insulation coverable and dimmable as standard, if you're looking for high quality downlights featuring the very latest technology then look no further than the JCC V50. Even if you already know which colour temperature you want, the V50 is competitively priced and offers something extra.
- Available in bezel finish options: Black, Brushed Brass, Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome and White.
- Select-able colour temperatures: 3000K and 4000K.
- CRI: 80
- Wattage: 7.5W
- Beam angle: 60 degree
- Lumens: 600 lms at 3000K and 650 lms at 4000K
- Lumens per circuit watt: 80- 87 Lms/W
- Fixed position version, also available in adjustable.
- Dimmable as standard
- Fully Fire Rated
- Double Insulated
- Insulation coverable
- IP rated: IP65 silicone gasket ensures.
- Lifetime: 25,000 hours
- Voltage: 240V
- Material: Steel
- Manufacturer: JCC Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
£8.98 Incl. VAT (Excl. VAT: £7.48)
88% off RRP
My local distributor as his supplier couldn't supply such a product.
Product used to replace faulty cfl light. Seems well made and has long warranty. Switchable colour temperature is a nice feature.
JCC V50's just installed very happy
- Cut out: 70mm
- Diameter: 84mm
- Height / depth: 60.5mm (can fit in ceiling voids of 48mm)
- JC1001NB+JC1006BN - Brushed Nickel
- JC1001NB+JC1006CH - Polished Chrome
- JC1001NB+JC1006WH - White
- JC1001NB+JC1006BZ - Brushed Brass
- JC1001NB+JC1006BLK - Black