The Philips CoreLine LED High Bay is a low energy, maintenance free product used as an alternative to a metal halide high or low bay. Whilst maintaining the same level of light output, this high bay from Philips achieves 55-65% energy savings by consuming fewer watts of electricity.
The new Gen3 version from the highly reliable Philips CoreLine range now offers further energy savings compared to previous models and now provides an efficacy of 125 lumens per watt. Available in two versions:
- 85W - 10,500 lumens which can be used as a 250W replacement
- 155W -20,500 lumens which can be used as a 400W replacement
- Colour temperature: Cool white 4000K
- IP65 water and dust resistant.
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Optional mounting bracket can be added from the product options.
- Comes with a hook as standard for suspended mounting.
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
No product reviews received for product Philips LED High Bay with product ID 7096.
- Diameter: 379mm
- Height: 96mm
- Diameter: 452mm
- Height: 107mm