The market leading Philips MasterLED range of LED tubes that are suitable for use in HF (high frequency) light fittings. Designed as a retrofit solution so you don't have to disconnect the existing ballast like you need to with ordinary LED tubes.
HF fittings are starter-less as they operate on an electronic ballast which is located within the luminaire.
- Wattage / lengths:
14W / 1200mm (4FT)
20W / 1500mm (5FT)
- T8 size / G13 cap
- Colour temperature: 4000K Cool White. With 3000K warm white and 6500K daylight version available on request. Pack quantities of 10s will apply.
- 1200mm - 1600lms
- 1500mm - 3100lms
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V
- Colour rendering index: 83 CRI
- Beam angle: 150 degrees
- T8 tube sizes. T5 versions are available soon.
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours. 18 years if used for 6 hours per day or 36 years if used for 3 hours per day.
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
- Guarantee: 5 years
This video shows a typical HF LED tube installation from Philips Lighting:
No product reviews received for product Philips LED Light Tubes HF Instant Fit T8 with product ID 43182.
- 929001284102 (MLEDTU12HO40HFR) - 1200mm (4FT)
- 929001284402 (MLEDTVLEH25840R) - 1500mm (5FT)