Philips LED light tubes are regarded as the best in the business. As a leading Philips Lighting stockist we can offer them in small quantities usually from stock. Or if you're looking for bulk rate discounts, get in touch with us to discuss further savings.
Philips LED light tubes last on average 3 times longer than fluorescent, helping to reduce maintenance costs as well as the obvious energy savings. Available in a choice of lengths this range of electromagnetic (EM) tubes can be used to replace fluorescent tubes found in switch start fittings.
Each tube is supplied with an LED starter that used to replace the one found in the existing batten or non corrosive fitting. No wiring required!
- Wattage / lengths:
8W / 600mm (2FT)
14W / 1200mm (4FT)
23W / 1500mm (5FT)
25W / 1800mm (6FT)
- T8 size / G13 cap
- Colour temperature: 4000K Cool White. With 3000K warm white and 6500K daylight versions available on request. Pack quantities of 10s will apply.
- 600mm - 1050lms
- 1200mm - 1600lms
- 1500mm - 3100lms
- 1800mm - 3700lms
- Efficacy: 114 to 155 lumens per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V
- Colour rendering index: 83 CRI
- Beam angle: 150 degrees
- T8 tube sizes. The most popular around.
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours. 18 years if used for 6 hours per day or 36 years if used for 3 hours per day.
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
- Guarantee: 5 years
- 929001307102 (MLEDTUBE60HO40R) - 600mm (2FT)
- 929001299002 (MLEDTVLE14840CR) - 1200mm (4FT)
- 929001116102 (MLEDTVLE20840C) - 1500mm (5FT)
- 929001161102 (MLEDTVLE18S0840R) - 1800mm (6FT)