Dorman Smith YA7 Frame MCCBs (or Moulded Case Circuit Breakers) are available in a choice of poles and breaking capacities; please choose from the product options.
Dorman Smith MCCBs can be used in the Dorman Smith Loadbank panel boards or as standalone devices. Providing circuit protection to electrical equipment and distributing power around a building.
- Available in two different pole options: 3-pole and 4-pole.
- Breaking capacity: Ultimate breaking capacities available are 50kA and 70kA at 415V AC for electronic MCCBs.
- Electronic MCCBs have adjustable long, short and instantaneous trip functions
- Long time overload adjusts between 1 x In and 0.4 x In for electronic devices
- Electronic MCCBs are utilisation category B and are specifically intended for discrimination
- Maximum cable termination is 300mm² with reduced palm width cable lugs
- Rated operational voltage is 690V AC (Ue)
- Rated insulation voltage is 800V AC (Ui)
- Approved to EN60947-2
- Manufacturer: Dorman Smith
- Guarantee: 3 years
Breaking Capacity - 50kA
Breaking Capacity - 70kA