Rolec BasicCharge EV charge points are a pedestal design that are available with either 1 or 2 socket outlets.
These particular models are not part of the OLEV (the Office for Low Emission Vehicles) scheme, more information about grant funding can be found here. Or please contact us for further information.
- Socket: Available in 1 or 2 socket point versions.
- Charging access: Free to use
- Charging mode: 3
- Charging power: 7.2kW
- Finish: Black/Green
- Current rating: 32 Amp
- Ev Type: IEC 62196 (Type 2)
- IP rating: IP54
- Kilowatt Rating: 7.2kW
- Mounting: Surface or root
- Number of poles: Single pole
- Operating temperature: -30 degree C -50 degree C.
- Status Indicator: LED
- Socket protection: Overload, DC sensitive and fault current protected.
- Standards: EN 60529, IEC 61581-1, BS7671
- Suitable for Private Car Parks, Offices, Factories, Hotels, Cinemas, Leisure Centres, Shops, Warehouses, Hospitals, Schools and Depots.
- Supplied with cable gland plate and 3 x 35mm cable terminals as standard.
- Material: Built around a heavy duty, hot dipped galvanised steel chassis, high impact resistant foamex outer shell.
- Compliance: Manufactured in Compliance with BS7671 Wiring Regulations
- Voltage rating: 230V
- Manufacturer: Rolec
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Height: 1000mm
- Width: 250mm
- Depth: 240mm
- EVCL2006 - 1 Socket
- EVCL2016 - 2 Sockets