Expert HQ Rochdale: 25
FuseBox Type 2 surge protection device T2 for TN Systems. Compact 1 modular width version that comes with a 32A MCB and connecting cable.
FuseBox Type 2 surge protection device (or SPD for short) T2 for TN Systems. Compact 1 modular width version that comes with a 32A MCB and connecting cable. Suitable for retrofitting into existing consumer units to provide surge protection.
- 1 Module 35mm DIN Rail Mount
- Supplied with a 32A B Type MCB that protects the SPD
- Easy-fit MCB Form Factor
- Terminal Capacity Maximum: 16mm2
- SPD (Surge Protection Device)
- Installation instructions & device sticker included
- Surge protection device must be installed upstream of an RCD within the installation.
- Flag indication: Green = Good / Red = Replace
- Nominal discharge current: (In 8/20us) 20kA
- Max. Discharge current: (Imax 8/20us) 40kA
- Metal Oxide Varistor
- IP rating: IP20
- Max. Voltage 275V
- Back up fuse: 125A fuse gG
- Product code: SPDCUKITT2
- Manufacturer: FuseBox
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications SKU SPDCUKITT2 Brand FuseBox Product Type Surge Protection Device GTiN 5060523524129 Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Poles 1 Warranty 1 Years
- Height: 83mm
- Depth: 66.6mm (total)
- Width: 17.8mm + MCB which is: 18mm
Technical drawing available from the downloads tab.
Q & A
Q & AHi can these be used on a tt systemQuestion by: Matt thomas on 10 May 2022, 12:50Hi,
Thanks for your question. I've double checked this with FuseBox:
SPDCUKITT2 are suitable on TT systems only if fed from an underground power source.
TT systems which are fed from overhead power cables require a Type 1 SPD, for direct protection from lightning strikes.
FuseBox have a new Type 1 SPD (SPDCUKITT1) which is expected to be in stock from July.Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 10 May 2022, 15:26