JCC Hybrid 9 LED downlights have it all and more! They're fire rated, insulation coverable, IP65 and dimmable but their's also something special about these downlights. Unlike other integrated LED downlights, if the LED fails you need to replace the entire downlight. But the Hybrid 9 has an LED that is replaceable, just like a GU10 downlight but with all of the technological features of an integrated downlight.
With a bright light output 725-750 lumens, providing a brighter light output than a 50W halogen but with an energy consumption of just 8.5W. They're available in 3000K or 4000K colour temperatures and in white, polished chrome or brushed nickel finishes.
JCC Hybrid 9 downlights give you the best of both GU10 and integrated downlighting technologies. With the brighter, more reliable and modern looking feel of an integrated downlight and the added advantage of being able to replace the LED module. Replacing the LED module can also be useful if you ever wanted to change the colour temperature.
It comes with an extra long guarantee period of 10 years and has 50,000 hour life span. Wiring the Hybrid9 is made easier as each downlight comes with a LevLink wiring connector. This helps to speed up installation times and creates a plug and play system.
Now available on special offer, with lower prices on polished chrome and brushed nickel finishes. Please contact us for bulk order quotations at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wattage: 8.5W / comparable to a 50 watt halogen.
- Voltage: Mains 240V with JCC Lighting's Acrich3 driver-less technology.
- With an integrated LED that is also easily replaceable.
- Position: Fixed
- IP Rating: IP65 as standard and suitable for use bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Available in finishes:
White (4000K only remaining in white)
- Colour temperatures & Lumen outputs:
- Warm white 3000K = 725 lumens.
- Cool white 4000K = 750 lumens.
- Efficacy: 85-88 lumens per watt.
- Colour rendering index: 85 CRI
- Dimmable as standard. Requires an LED compatible dimmer switch.
- Fire rated
- Insulation coverable
- Beam angle: 38 degrees
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Manufacturer: JCC Lighting
- Guarantee: 10 years
Used in bathroom refurb excellent quality and have purchased others for new kitchen Would certainly recommend these lights
Looks first rate, but I haven't fitted the units yet.
Excellent all round. I have them in a domestic kitchen and hall. They feel solid. Well made and look smart. good price too.
Used jcc downlights when they first produced them. Find them very easy to wire and fit.
Difficult to rate because the lights have only been installed a couple of weeks. These were to replace previous JCC lights that were extremely disappointing as they expired in less than 2 years and because the electrician had not registered the warranty, JCC would not replace. Hope these are better.
- Height: 97mm including terminal block.
- Rim diameter: 92mm
- Hole cut out size: 76mm
Warm White 3000K
- JC99903BN - Brushed Nickel
- JC99903CH - Polished Chrome
JC99903WH - White
Cool White 4000K
- JC99901BN - Brushed Nickel
- JC99901CH - Polished Chrome
- JC99901WH - White