JCC Toughbay Retrofit LED high bay fittings offer durability and reliability from a trusted UK manufacturer JCC Lighting. Offering an ideal low alternative to metal halide, they have an IP65 rating which provides protection to dust and moisture.
Available in 3 different output types including 100W, 150W and 200W, they offer low energy alternatives to 150W, 250W and 400W metal halide fittings. With energy savings of up to 50%. They are suitable for use in warehouses, factories and stores providing a low energy, maintenance free alternative.
With a confidence inspiring 5 year guarantee period, the Toughbay Retrofit offers exceptional value for money that is built to last for many years to come.
- Beam angle: 90 degrees. With 60 degree beams also available.
- Wattage & Lumens:
100W = 12,300 lumens
150W = 18,400 lumens
200W = 24,500 lumens
- Colour temperature: 5700K
- Highly energy efficient at 122-123 lumens per watt
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- IP Rating: IP65
- Material: Body from aluminium and lens from polycarbonate
- Black finish, white available in some models on request.
- 1-10V dimmable as standard
- Microwave sensor versions available
- Emergency versions also available
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Wide temperature range of: -30 to +60 degrees C.
- Mounting brackets available
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Manufacturer: JCC Lighting
- 5 year guarantee. 2 year on site guarantee available with the Toughbay Circular fitting.
- Diameter: 270mm
- Depth: 171mm
- Diameter: 296mm
- Depth: 176mm
- Diameter: 338mm
- Depth: 193mm
100W JC71830/90 Data Sheet
150W JC71831/90 Data Sheet
200W JC71832/90 Data Sheet
- JC71830/90 - 100 Watt
- JC71831/90 - 150 Watt
- JC71832/90 - 200 Watt