Lapp Olflex 450 is a colour coded power cable with a yellow PUR/PVC sheath. Lapp 450 P cable is generally used for wiring handheld equipment and offers resistance to oil and abrasions.
Available in a selection of cores from 2 to 5 cores and sizes ranging from 1.0mm² to 2.5mm².
We have a minimum order quantity of 50 metres which allows us to offer competitive prices online, many cables are available in shorter lengths but additional charges may apply. Please contact us for bulk rates, or quotations for multiple cut lengths. Delivery time is usually 2-3 days but if you need something sooner just contact us on 01706 860011 and if the stock is available at Lapp Cables we can arrange direct shipments.
- Core colours are colour coded.
- Cables with 3 cores and more include an earth core as standard. 2 core cables have no earth. If you don't require an earth please contact us as many of these are available on request.
- Sold by the metre, with a minimum order quantity of 50 metres.
- Please contact us for special prices or larger projects on 01706 860011.
- Voltage rating:
1.0mm to 2.5mm: 300/500V
- Test voltage: 3000 V
- Temperature rating:
Flexing: -5 to +70 degrees C.
Static: -40 to +80 degrees C.
- Fine-wire, bare copper conductor
- Core insulation: Based on PVC
- Cores twisted together
- Inner sheath: PVC - colour red
- Outer sheath: PUR – colour yellow
- Good oil resistance
- Abrasion and notch-resistant
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Low-adhesive surface
- Resistant to hydrolysis and microbes
- Minimum bend radius: 15x overall diameter
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Manufacturer: Lapp Cables
See data sheet tab for further specification.
2 Core Cable (no earth)
- 0012101 - 1mm
3 Core Cable (2 Cores + Earth)
- 0012102 - 1mm
- 0012202 - 1.5mm
- 0012302 - 2.5mm
4 Core Cable (3 Cores + Earth)
- 00122033 - 1.5mm
5 Core Cable (4 Cores + Earth)
- 00122043 - 1.5mm
- 00123043 - 2.5mm