Olflex TM CY is a flexible control cable that is available in a selection of number coded cores from 2 to 25 cores and sizes ranging
from 1.0mm² to 16mm².
We have a minimum order quantity of 50 metres which allows us to offer competitive prices online, many cables are available in shorter lengths but additional charges may apply. Please contact us for bulk rates, or quotations for multiple cut lengths. Delivery time is usually 2-3 days but if you need something sooner just contact us on 01706 860011 and if the stock is available at Lapp Cables we can arrange direct shipments.
- Core colours are number coded. Black cores with white numbers.
- Cables with 3 cores and more include an earth core as standard. 2 core cables have no earth. If you don't require an earth please contact us as many of these are available on request.
- Sold by the metre, with a minimum order quantity of 50 metres.
- Please contact us for special prices or larger projects on 01706 860011.
- Voltage rating:
1.0mm to 16mm: 600V
- Conductor Stranding: Fine wire metric adapted AWG sizes.
- Test voltage: 2000V
- Temperature rating:
Flexing: -5 to +90 degrees C.
Static: -40 to +70 degrees C.
- Flame-retardant according to CSA FT4 UL Vertical-Tray Flame Test.
- Oil-resistant according to UL OIL RES I & II
- Technically resistant to sunlight and ozone
- High degree of screening low transfer impedance (max. 250 Ω/km at 30 MHz).
- Suitable for torsional applications which are typical for the loop in wind turbine generators (WTG)
- Fine-wire strand made of bare copper wires
- Insulation: PVC with nylon sheath (PA skin)
- Aluminum-coated foil
- Tinned-copper braiding
- Outer jacket: Specially formulated thermoplastic polymer
- Color of the outer jacket: Gray
- Approved to: E171371, E155920, E323700, E100338.
- Minimum bend radius: 6x overall diameter
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Manufacturer: Lapp Cables
Dimensions and further specification can be found in the data sheets tab.
2 Core Cable (no earth)
- 281602CY - 1.5mm
3 Core Cable (2 Cores + Earth)
- 281803CY - 1mm
- 281603CY - 1.5mm
- 281403CY - 2.5mm
4 Core Cable (3 Cores + Earth)
- 281804CY - 1mm
- 281604CY - 1.5mm
- 281404CY - 2.5mm
- 281204CY - 4mm
- 281004CY - 6mm
- 280804CY - 10mm
- 280604CY - 16mm
5 Core Cable (4 Cores + Earth)
- 281805CY - 1mm
- 281605CY - 1.5mm
- 281405CY - 2.5mm
- 281205CY - 4mm
- 281005CY - 6mm
7 Core Cable (6 Cores + Earth)
- 281807CY - 1mm
- 281607CY - 1.5mm
- 281407CY - 2.5mm
- 281207CY - 4mm
12 Core Cable (11 Cores + Earth)
- 281812CY - 1mm
- 281612CY - 1.5mm
18 Core Cable (17 Cores + Earth)
- 281818CY - 1mm
- 281618CY - 1.5mm
25 Core Cable (24 Cores + Earth)
- 281825CY - 1mm
- 281625CY - 1.5mm