Lapp Skintop screen connection cable glands are widely regarded as the best in the business..
Lapp Skintop screen connection cable glands are widely regarded as the best in the business. The German manufactured MS-SC-M Skintop cable glands are made from nickel plated brass to the highest standards. These superior quality cable glands can be used in a wide selection of applications including control panel wiring.
Available to order in various metric thread sizes ranging from 12mm to 50mm. Minimum pack quantities apply and lock nuts are available separately.
- Available in sizes from 12mm to 50mm.
- Available in the following pack quantities:
M12 and M16 available in packs of 50
M20, M25 and M32 are in packs of 25
M40 are available in packs of 10
M50 are available in packs of 5
- IP68 (see data sheet tab for further info) rating provides total protection against the ingress of water and dust.
- Suitable for cables with and without inner sheath.
- Also suitable for continuing the cable screen to another connection.
- Highly conductive, flexible EMC contact for clamping various screen diameters.
- Few operation steps, easy to assemble.
- Material: Body from Nickel Plated Brass.Insert from Polyamide.
- Supplied without lock nuts
- Temperature range: Dynamic from -25 degrees to +100 degrees C.
- Manufacturer: Lapp Cables
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications Brand Lapp Cable Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Gland Size Gland Type Dome Top IP RatingSpecifications
IP (International or Ingress Protection) defines a products level of resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for dust and the second digit is for moisture.
An IP65 rating offers a high resistance to moisture and is popular rating for outdoor lighting and electrical enclosures.
IP65 is usually specified for bathroom downlights but according to the Building Regulations, IP44 provides adequate protection for zones 1 & 2.
IP68 Material Nickel Plated Brass Product Type Cable Gland Sku SKINTOP-MS-SC-M* Warranty 3 Years
Q & A
Q & A
- Product Codes