The Mechan HE1 coded safety switch has 2 normally open and 1 normally closed contacts and is available in a choice of cable input lengths or with an LQD leaded connector.
This is a compact safety switch that is just 52mm wide and has a tolerance of 7mm which reduces misalignment between the switch and actuator.
- Magnetic coded non-contact safety switch.
- Non-contact switches are more reliable than mechanical as they have no open parts that can break. They are also fully sealed to IP67.
- 2 magnetic safety blocks for non-contact safety applications.
- Contact Configuration: 2 N/O + 1N/C contacts*
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Current Rating: 0.4 Amp
- Cable Lengths: Available in 3 or 6 metre pre-wired versions or with an LQD leaded connector.
- Other variations of this product are available on request.
- Switching distance of: 7mm
- Material: ABS (stainless steel version also available)
- Manufacturer: Mechan Controls
- Regulation Standards: Compliant with BS and EU safety standards. See data sheet in data sheet tab for more information.
*Please note that the two normally open (N/O) are described when the switch and actuator are apart. The normally open will close when the actuator is brought within operating distance of the switch.
The Mechan HE1 is suitable for use in new and existing machine installations. If you're looking to replace an existing Allen Bradley / Guardmaster MC2 safety switch that has been damaged or failed, the HE1 can be used to replace it.
It has the same contact configuration, it's the same physical size and has the same fixing centres. More importantly it is offers a more cost effective solution.
No product reviews received for product Mechan HE1 Coded Magnetic Safety Switch ABS with product ID 35005.
See drawing below, all dimensions in millimeters:
With 2 Normally Open & 1 Normally Closed Contacts
- 341.002 (HE1-21-DC-03M) - 3 Metre input cable
- 341.010 (HE1-21-DC-06M) - 6 Metre input cable
- 341.003 (HE1-21-DC-LQD) - LQD Connector
Guard Master / Allen Bradley Cross Reference Guide
- 341.002 (HE1-21-DC-03M) = 440N-Z21W1PA
- 341.010 (HE1-21-DC-06M) = 440N-Z21W1PB With a 6M input instead of 10M
- 341.003 (HE1-21-DC-LQD) = 440N-Z21W1PH