Mechan MS8 stainless steel non contact safety switches are reliable and durable. Manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel, they offer the ultimate robust solution for harsh environments.
Magnetic safety switches are easy to install and because they are IP67 rated they can be washed down and used in wet or dust environments. The Mechan Magnasafe range is the ideal option for machine builders and OEMs. Supplied with a switch and an actuator.
- Magnetic slim line non-contact safety switch.
- Non-contact switch ensures long reliability with no mechanical parts to wear or break.
- 2 magnetic safety blocks for non-contact safety applications.
- Contact Configuration: 2 N/O safety contacts and 1N/C auxiliary contacts.*
- Other variations of this product are available on request.
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Current Rating: 0.3 Amp
- Switching distance of: 15-25mm
- With 3 operating faces
- Cable Lengths: Available in 3, 5 or 10 metre pre-wired versions
- Material: Stainless steel (ABS version also available)
- IP Rating: IP67
- Manufacturer: Mechan Controls
- Regulation Standards: Compliant with BS and EU safety standards. See data sheet in data sheet tab for more information.
*Please note that the two normally open (N/O) are described when the switch and actuator are apart. The normally open will close when the actuator is brought within operating distance of the switch.
No product reviews received for product Mechan MS8 Non Contact Safety Switch Stainless Steel with product ID 34948.
See drawing below, all dimensions in millimeters:
3 Metre Input Cable
- 358.004 - MS8-SS-21-DC-03M
5 Metre Input Cable
- 358.000 - MS8-SS-21-DC-05M
10 Metre Input Cable
- 358.003 - MS8-SS-21-DC-10M