Mechan SS-C electronically operated safety switches are tamper proof and have a built in LED indicator which helps to easily identify which actuator needs resetting. Unlike the Magnasafe range which are non contact, the S-Type range operates on an electronic frequency.
Available in a choice of contact configurations and cable input types including a plug-in QD connector version.
The SS-C range has 10mm switching distance which ensures a wider range of tolerance between actuator and switch helping to prevent misalignment. Suitable for use with low inrush current safety relays.
- Electronic safety switch.
- Contact Configuration: Available with 1 N/O and 1 N/C or 2 N/O contacts.*
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Current Rating: 500ma
- Cable Lengths: 3 metres pre-wired or QD connector version.
- Other variations of this product are available on request such as unique coded versions.
- Switching distance of: 10mm
- Material: ABS
- Manufacturer: Mechan Controls
- Regulation Standards: Compliant with BS and EU safety standards. See data sheet in data sheet tab for more information.
*Please note that the two normally open (N/O) are described when the switch and actuator are apart. The normally open will close when the actuator is brought within operating distance of the switch.
The Mechan SS-C is suitable for use in new and existing machine installations. If you're looking to replace an existing Allen Bradley / Guardmaster Ferrocode safety switch that has been damaged or failed, the SS-C can be used to replace it.
It has the same contact configuration, it's the same physical size and has the same fixing centres. More importantly it is offers a more cost effective solution.
No product reviews received for product Mechan SS-C Electronic Safety Switch with product ID 34997.
See drawing below, all dimensions in millimeters:
With 1 Normally Open & 1 Normally Closed Contacts
- 363.002 (SS-C-11-03M) - 3 Metre input cable
With 2 Normally Open Contacts
- 363.005 (SS-C-20-03M) - 3 Metre input cable
- 363.004 (SS-C-20-LQD) - QD Connector
Cross Reference Guide
- 363.002 (SS-C-11-03M) = Guardmaster Ferrocode 440N-C02067