Omron emergency stop switches provide machine safety across typical industry installations such as conveyor systems, rotating machinery, and around hazardous areas. The heavy duty die-cast aluminium housing of the switch makes it ideal for demanding industrial applications.
The full range of switches are designed for a minimum of a million actuation's, allowing maintenance costs to remain low.
- Rope span: 40 metres.
- Wiring entry: 3 x M20 knockouts.
- Housing material: Die-cast aluminium.
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 80°C
- IP Rating: IP67
- Manufacturer: Omron
- Lead time: Usually 3-4 days.
- Tension indicator - the tension indicator makes the system easy to set up and to maintain the proper rope tension.
- Heavy duty housing - the die-cast housing and stainless steel eye nut makes the ER series rope pull switches suitable for demanding industrial applications.
- Vibration tolerant - the snap-acting switch contacts protect against nuisance tripping due to vibration.
- Full range accessories available.
- Integrated reset button.
No product reviews received for product Omron Emergency Stop Switch 40M Rope Span IP67 with product ID 4823.
- Length: 205mm
- Depth: 90mm
- Height: 74mm
- ER5018-021M (ER5018021M) - No E-Stop, 2 N/C + 1 N/O
- ER5018-030M (ER5018030M) - No E-Stop, 3 N/C
- ER5022-021ME (ER5022021ME) - E-Stop, 2 N/C + 1 N/O
- ER5022-030ME (ER5022030ME) - E-Stop, 3 N/C