Mechan MS7 tamper resistant safety switch for use in machine safety applications. Supplied with a 5 metre input cable this compact design had 2 normally open and 1 normally closed contacts.
- Non contact magnetic safety switch that provides increased reliability, with no mechanical parts to wear or break.
- 2 magnetic safety blocks for non-contact safety applications.
- Contact Configuration: 2 N/O + 1N/C contacts*
- Voltage: 24V DC (230V AC versions available on request)
- Current Rating: 0.3 Amp
- Cable Lengths: 5 metres pre-wired. QD connector version available on request
- Other variations of this product are available on request.
- Switching distance: 7mm minimum range
- Material: ABS (stainless steel version also available)
- Manufacturer: Mechan Controls
- Regulation Standards: Compliant with BS and EU safety standards. See data sheet in data sheet tab for more information.
*Please note that the two normally open (N/O) are described when the switch and actuator are apart. The normally open will close when the actuator is brought within operating distance of the switch.
See drawing below, all dimensions in millimeters:
- 357.002 (MS7-21-DC-05M)