MS8 non contact safety switches from Mechan Controls offer reliability and affordability in one easy to order package. Manufactured from high impact ABS, the MS8 is available in 3 metre or 6 metres cable input lengths.
Magnetic safety switches are easy to install and because they are IP67 rated they can be washed down and used in wet or dust environments. The Mechan Magnasafe range is the ideal option for machine builders and OEMs. Supplied with a switch and an actuator.
- Magnetic slim line non-contact safety switch.
- Non-contact switch ensures long reliability with no mechanical parts to wear or break.
- 2 magnetic safety blocks for non-contact safety applications.
- Contact Configuration: 2 N/O + 1N/C contacts*
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Current Rating: 0.3 Amp
- Cable Lengths: Available in 3 or 6 metres pre-wired versions
- Other variations of this product are available on request.
- Switching distance of: 15-25mm
- With 3 operating faces
- Material: ABS (stainless steel version also available)
- Manufacturer: Mechan Controls
- Regulation Standards: Compliant with BS and EU safety standards. See data sheet in data sheet tab for more information.
*Please note that the two normally open (N/O) are described when the switch and actuator are apart. The normally open will close when the actuator is brought within operating distance of the switch.
See drawing below, all dimensions in millimeters:
3 Metre Input Cable
- 358.010 - MS8-20-DC-03M
6 Metre Input Cable
- 358.011 - MS8-20-DC-06M