The Chint NR2 range of thermal overload relays for use with NC1 contactors are available in a choice of 23 different current ratings. Thermal overloads provide overload protection to the contactor.
- Chint overload relay to be directly mounted underneath NC1 Contactors.
- Adjustable current settings available.
- NR2-25 frame size to be used with - NC1-09, NC1-12, NC1-18, NC1-25 & NC1-32 Contactors
- NR2-36 frame size to be used with - NC1-32 Contactors.
- NR2-93 frame size to be used with - NC1-40, NC1-50, NC1-65, NC1-80 & NC1-95 Contactors.
- With 1 normally open and 1 normally closed contacts.
- Provides thermal overload protection to contactors.
- Generally used in ‘Direct On Line’ and ‘Star Delta Starter’ configurations.
- Can also be mounted separately using a mounting bracket.
- Budget priced alternative to Siemens, Telemecanique, Moeller etc.
- Shipping Weight: 0.2kg
- Manufacturer: Chint
- Guarantee: 5 years
Used this on a hotel extraction system- worked great, an exact replacement for burnt out existing equipment.
Great product that is value for money
good quality and a great price
NR2-25 Frame Size
- Width: 45mm
- Height: 66mm (including connecting pins)
- Depth: 94mm
NR2-36 Frame Size
- Width: 55mm
- Height: 78mm (including connecting pins)
- Depth: 94mm
- Width: 72mm
- Height: 83mm (including connecting pins)
- Depth: 117mm
- VDE approved to EN60947 for Europe & UL approved for North America.
- NR2-0.16 - 0.10A - 0.16A
- NR2-0.25 - 0.16A - 0.25A
- NR2-0.40 - 0.25A - 0.40A
- NR2-0.63 - 0.50A - 0.63A
- NR2-1.00 - 0.63A - 0.1A
- NR2-1.60 - 1A - 1.6A
- NR2-2.00 - 1.25A - 2A
- NR2-2.50 - 1.6A - 2.5A
- NR2-4.00 - 2.50A - 4A
- NR2-6.00 - 4A - 6A
- NR2-8.00 - 5.50A - 8A
- NR2-13.00 - 9A - 13A
- NR2-18.00 - 12A - 18A
- NR2-25.00 - 17A - 25A
- NR2-32.00 - 25A - 32A
- NR2-36.00 - 28A - 36A
- NR2-40.00 - 30A - 40A
- NR2-50.00 - 37A - 50A
- NR2-65.00 - 48A - 65A
- NR2-70.00 - 55A - 70A
- NR2-80.00 - 63A - 80A
- NR2-93.00 - 80A - 93A