SWA 2 Part 2 Hole Fixing Cable Cleats, suitable for use with steel wired armoured cables and more.
- Available in 5 hole sizes.
- Suitable for use with cables from 48 to 85mm in diameter.
- Clearance bolt hole: 2 x 10mm
- High impact resistance
- Unaffected by corrosive environments
- Higher mechanical strength than polyethylene
- High level of resistance to ultra violet light
- Stability down to -35 degree C and up to 105 degree C constant.
- Supplied - one cleat per pack
- Manufactured in high strength polypropylene not polyethylene
- Manufacturer: Specialist Wiring Accessories
- TC9 - 48.0 - 57.0mm
- TC10 - 57.0 - 64.0mm
- TC11 - 64.0 - 70.0mm
- TC12 - 70.0 - 76.0mm
- TC14 - 76.0 - 85.0mm