High quality brass earthing nuts for cable glands by SWA.
- Available in sizes from 20mm to 63mm.
- Available in the following pack quantities:
20mm and 25mm available in packs of 2 and 10.
32mm available in pack of 2.
40mm, 50mm and 63mm available in packs of 1.
- Supplied with grub screws, connecting bolt and alien key.
- No extra drilling required - saving up to 60% on fitting time than conventional methods and does not compromise the enclosure IP rating
- Improved safety during fitting and in service
- Fitted right first time every time
- Replaces the traditional "banjo" earth-tag and lock-nut
- Unique cutting teeth bite into the box wall so that the gland can be tightened with one tool from the outside
- Teeth provide voltage equalising connection to EMI shielding
- Enable a direct high integrity connection for protective earthing
- Grub screw secures nut to the gland ensuring continuity, even if the enclosure becomes damaged
- Manufacturer: Specialist Wiring Accessories
- BELN20-PK2 - 20mm / Pack of 2
- BELN20-PK10 - 20mm / Pack of 10
- BELN25-PK2 - 25mm / Pack of 2
- BELN25-PK10 - 25mm / Pack of 10
- BELN32-PK2 - 32mm / Pack of 2
- BELN40-PK1 - 40mm / Pack of 1
- BELN50-PK1 - 50mm / Pack of 1
- BELN63-PK1 - 63mm / Pack of 1