Specialist wiring accessories a range of high quality uncoated and epoxy coated roller-ball lock 316L stainless steel cable ties that are available in various sizes. Supplied in pack sizes of 100 cable ties per pack.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Stainless steel 316L to BS EN1008:1995 with a unique locking ball mechanism that allows the tie to be quickly and easily installed.
- Ideal for use in environmentally harsh conditions where subjected to various chemicals, acids, salts, and high temperatures.
- Black epoxy coated LSZH (low smoke, zero halogen) ties also available providing additional insulation and protection to the bundle materials.
- Available in sizes from 201 to 1067mm in length with uncoated and epoxy coated cable ties.
- Bundle diameter: 50 to 320mm
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Uncoated cable ties
- Operating temperature: -40 degree C to +40 degree C.
- Black epoxy coated cable ties
- Operating temperature: +550 degree C to +180 degree C.
- Minimum loop tensile strength (Kg): See data sheet tabs for dimensions and further specification.
- Manufacturer: Specialist Wiring Accessories
Plain Cable Ties
- SSTRB300-4.6 300 x 4.6mm
- SSTRB521-7.9 521 x 7.9mm
- SSTRB679-7.9 679 x 7.9mm
- SSTRB838-7.9 838 x 7.9mm
- SSTRB1067-7.9 1067 x 7.9mm
Black Epoxy Coated
- SSTRB201-4.6EC 201 x 4.6mm
- SSTRB266-4.6EC 266 x 4.6mm
- SSTRB300-4.6EC 300 x 4.6mm
- SSTRB362-4.6EC 362 x 4.6mm
- SSTRB521-7.9EC 521 x 7.9mm