IMO iSmart programmable relays that provide you with considerably more functions than a relay or timer. iSmart intelligent relays allow you to do things that go way beyond the imagination of traditional plug-in relays and timers, without having to invest in a full PLC (programmable logic controller) system.
The compact design of the IMO intelligent relays can help to reduce space inside enclosures and offer a smarter, cost effective solution.
The easy to use LCD display screen allows you to make quick changes to your program. Or programming can be done using the IMO iSmart software which is available from the IMO website here. The complete instruction manual is available here.
Or if you're unsure of which model to use, this helpful guide from IMO is available here.
- Available in a selection of input voltages: 100-240V AC, 24VDC or 12V DC
- Current rating: 8A relay and 0.5A transistor
- Available with 4 or 8 relay outputs.
- Available with 6, 8 or 12 digital inputs
- Analogue inputs (AI) come as standard in the DC models. With 2 AI with the 4 relay output models and 4 AI in the 8 relay output model.
- High speed inputs and PWM outputs
- PID control (up to 30 loops)
- With an LCD screen, also available without a screen on request.
- Expansion modules also available that have additional inputs including PT100 and outputs that include transistor.
- Other accessories also available that include connecting cables and memory modules
- CE, UL and cUL approved
- Version 3 of the iSmart Series
- Manufacturer: IMO Precision Components
- Guarantee: 3 years
See data sheets tab for further information.
100-240V AC Input
- SMT-EA-R10-V3 with 6 Digital inputs, 4 Relay outputs
- SMT-EA-R20-V3 with 12 Digital inputs, 8 Relays outputs
- SMT-ED-R12-V3 with 8 Digital inputs, 2 Analogue inputs and 4 Relay outputs
- SMT-ED-R20-V3 with 12 Digital inputs, 4 Analogue inputs and 8 Relay outputs
12V DC Input
- SMT-ED12-R12-V3 with 8 Digital inputs, 2 Analogue inputs and 4 Relay outputs