The 135W LED low bay from Venture Lighting offers are more affordable low energy alternative to a 400W SON or metal halide with energy savings of 66%. With a higher lumen output of 16,500 lumens it offers a superb low energy solution.
This fully integrated luminaire comes with everything you need which includes the LED light source and LED driver. With a 50,000 hour life expectancy it offers both energy and maintenance savings. It comes with a 5 year guarantee and is available in other variations on request that include DALI dimmable and daylight or microwave sensor options.
Suitable for installations with a mounting height of up to 8 metres. Easy to install and supplied with a plug and play 2 metre cable.
- Wattage: 135W (144W with driver)
- Lumen output: 16,500 lumens
- Efficacy: 115 lumens per watt (Part L2 compliant)
- Mains voltage via integrated LED driver
- Colour temperature: 5000K Daylight
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Beam angle: 110 degrees
- Instant start up
- ECA Compliant
- Maintenance free: No ballasts or lamps will ever need replacing
- Clear diffuser that delivers maximum light output. Opal diffuser version also available.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours to 70% luminous flux
- Emergency version now available. See related products.
- Non dimmable - DALI dimmable version available on request.
- Optional daylight and microwave sensor versions also available on request.
- 5 year guarantee
- Product code: IND124
- Length: 600mm
- Width: 400mm
- Depth: 57mm