Lapp Skintop nickel plated brass cable glands are widely regarded as the best in the business. The German manufactured MS-M Skintop cable glands are made from nickel plated brass to the highest standards. These superior quality cable glands can be used in a wide selection of applications including control panel wiring.
Available to order in various metric thread sizes ranging from 12mm to 110mm. Minimum pack quantities apply and lock nuts are available separately.
- Available in sizes from 12mm to 110mm.
- Available in the following pack quantities:
M12 and M16 available in packs of 100
M20 are availble in packs of 50
M25 and M32 are in packs of 25
M40 are available in packs of 10
M50 M63 and M63-Large are in packs of 5
M75, M90 and M110 are available in packs of 1
- IP68 - IP69K (see data sheet tab for further info) rating provides total protection against the ingress of water and dust.
- IP Test for M90 and M110 in pending.
- Material: Body from Nickel Plated Brass. Insert from Polyamide.
- Supplied without lock nuts
- Temperature range: Dynamic from -30 degrees to +100 degrees C.
- Approved to VDE, UL, CSA, DNV for sizes up to 63mm
- Manufacturer: Lapp Cables
Nickel Plated Brass
- 53112000 - 12mm
- 53112010 - 16mm
- 53112020 - 20mm
- 53112030 - 25mm
- 53112040 - 32mm
- 53112050 - 40mm
- 53112060 - 50mm
- 53112070 - 63mm
- 53112080 - 63mm (Large)
- 53112510 - 75mm
- 53112512 - 90mm
- 53112514 - 110mm