Doncaster Cables RG 59 has inner conductor of copper clad steel, dielectric of solid polyethylene 75Ohm radio frequency cable.
Doncaster Cables RG 59 has inner conductor of copper clad steel, dielectric of solid polyethylene 75Ohm radio frequency cable. RG 59 is mainly used for transmission of video signals in analogue CCTV systems.
Doncaster Cables are a UK manufacture of high quality cable, please contact us for bulk order and project inquiries at: [email protected]
- Conductor: Copper Clad Steel
- Insulation: Solid Polyethylene (PE)
- Sheath: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Operating temperature: 0 degree C to 70 degree C.
- Min.Bending radius: 10 x ∅
- Sheath colour: Black
- Product code: RG59B/U100
- Manufacturer: Doncaster Cables
Specifications SKU RG59B/U100 Reel Length 100 M Brand Doncaster Cables Product Type Coaxial Cable Colour Black Warranty 3 Years
Dimensions and weights are available from the data sheets tab.