Lapp Skintop Cable Glands (CLICK-BS) Strain Relief
Lapp Skintop cable glands are widely regarded as the best in the business. The German manufactured CLICK Skintop cable glands are made from tough nylon to the highest standards.
Lapp CLICK-BS cable glands with strain relief and snap system are quick and easy to install. The supporting, bending protection offers increased durability and can be used in hand-held equipment, flexing machine parts, apparatus engineering, light and sound applications and robotics industry.
- Available in sizes from 12mm to 32mm.
- Available in the following pack quantities:
M12, and M16 available in packs of 50
M20, M25 and M32 available in packs of 25
- IP68 (see data sheet tab for further info) rating provides total protection against the ingress of water and dust.
- No thread required
- To protect flexible cables
- Material: Body and cap from Polyamide (UL94/V2). Insert from elastomer
- Available in black (RAL9005), grey (RAL7001) and light grey (RAL7035).
- Temperature range: Dynamic from -20 degrees to +100 degrees C.
- Approved to UL, CSA, VDE, DNV
- Manufacturer: Lapp Cables
Specifications Brand Lapp Cable Colour Gland Size Gland Type Strain Relief IP RatingSpecifications
IP (International or Ingress Protection) defines a products level of resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for dust and the second digit is for moisture.
An IP65 rating offers a high resistance to moisture and is popular rating for outdoor lighting and electrical enclosures.
IP65 is usually specified for bathroom downlights but according to the Building Regulations, IP44 provides adequate protection for zones 1 & 2.
IP68 Material Nylon Product Type Cable Gland Sku CLICK-BS* Warranty 3 Years
- Product Codes