Mechan SS-R electronically operated safety switches are tamper resistant and have a built in LED indicator for a faster fault diagnosis. Unlike the Magnasafe range which are non contact, the S-Type range operates on an electronic frequency.
Available in a choice of contact configurations and cable input types including a plug-in LQD leaded connector version.
The SS-R range is a standalone electronic safety switch.
- Electronic safety switch.
- Contact Configuration: 2 N/O + 1N/C contacts*
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Current Rating: 2 amps
- Cable Lengths: 3 metres pre-wired or LQD leaded connector version.
- Other variations of this product are available on request such as unique coded versions.
- Switching distance of: 10mm
- Material: ABS
- Manufacturer: Mechan Controls
- Regulation Standards: Compliant with BS and EU safety standards. See data sheet in data sheet tab for more information.
*Please note that the two normally open (N/O) are described when the switch and actuator are apart. The normally open will close when the actuator is brought within operating distance of the switch.
The Mechan SS-R is suitable for use in new and existing machine installations. If you're looking to replace an existing Comitronic - BTI AMX-Series safety switch that has been damaged or failed, the SS-R can be used to replace it.
It has the same contact configuration, it's the same physical size and has the same fixing centres. More importantly it is offers a more cost effective solution.
See drawing below, all dimensions in millimeters:
With 2 Normally Open & 1 Normally Closed Contacts
- 362.000 (SS-R-21-03M) - 3 Metre input cable
- 362.007 (SS-R-21-LQD) - LQD Connector