MS21 non contact safety switches from the Mechan Controls Magnasafe range are easy to install and fully encapsulated to IP67.
MS21 non contact safety switches from the Mechan Controls Magnasafe range are easy to install and fully encapsulated to IP67. The MS21 range has a 1 amp contact rating and is available with a 6 metre cable input length or with a QD connector.
Non contact safety are ideal for use in harsh environments or were cleaning of machinery is essential as they have no open parts and are sealed to IP67.
The MS21 has a non contact distance of 10mm which ensures a wider range of tolerance between actuator and switch helping to prevent misalignment.
- Magnetic slim line non-contact safety switch.
- Non-contact switch ensures higher reliability and longevity with no mechanical parts to wear or break.
- 2 magnetic safety blocks for non-contact safety applications.
- Contact Configuration: Available with 1 N/O,1 N/O and 1 N/C, 2 N/O and 2 N/O + 1N/C contacts*
- Voltage: 24V DC (230V AC versions available on request)
- Current Rating: 1 Amp
- Cable Lengths: 6 metres pre-wired or QD connector version.
- Other variations of this product are available on request.
- Switching distance of: 10mm
- Material: ABS (stainless steel version also available)
- Manufacturer: Mechan Controls
- Regulation Standards: Compliant with BS and EU safety standards. See data sheet in data sheet tab for more information.
*Please note that the two normally open (N/O) are described when the switch and actuator are apart. The normally open will close when the actuator is brought within operating distance of the switch.
The Mechan MS21 is suitable for use in new and existing machine installations. If you're looking to replace an existing Allen Bradley / Guardmaster FRS1, FRS2, FRS20 or FRS21 safety switch that has been damaged or failed, the MS21 can be used to replace it.
It has the same contact configuration, it's the same physical size and has the same fixing centres. More importantly it is offers a more cost effective solution.
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications BrandSpecifications Mechan Controls Cable Input Contact Configuration Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Material ABS Pack Size 1 Product TypeSpecifications Safety Switch Sku MS21* VoltageSpecifications
AC standards for alternating current and DC standards for direct current.
Mains voltage is 230V AC and has a tolerance of 10%, some products are 220V or 240V AC which means they can be classed as mains voltage.
DC voltages usually require an LED driver to convert the mains voltage AC into low voltage DC. Popular DC voltages are 12V or 24V DC.
Q & A
Q & A
- Product Codes