Energy Ace single phase voltage optimizer that saves up to 20% in electricity costs. This lightweight (14.5kg) and compact product that is 215x340x115mm (HxWxD) fits in-between your utility metre and consumer unit. It reduces and optimizes the voltage, making any electrical equipment operate more efficiently.
On average the typical electricity supply in the UK is 242V but most electrical products operate just as effectively on 220V. This product reduces the voltages and prevents wastage.
Suitable for use in homes and business, this product pays for itself, helps to reduce CO2 and prevents over powering of electrical products which allows them to last longer.
Money Back Guarantee
We offer guaranteed annual energy savings of 10% with this product or you get your money back. Certain conditions apply with this which are available on request. Requires no maintenance and is easy to install.
- Single phase version. Three phase version also available in request.
- Current rating: 63A permanent operation. 100A version also available and other larger sizes which can be made to order.
- Output voltage is set during installation with a choice of -10V, -15V, -20V or -25V depending on your individual requirements.
- Fitted with over current protection
- Integrated isolation
- Amendment 3 Compliant
- Temperature range: -10 to 60 degrees C
- Weight: 14.5kg
- Product code: CVO63-1P
- Warranty: 5 years
- Width: 340mm
- Height: 215mm
- Depth: 115mm