The Omron MY2 relay is a DPDT (double pole double throw) version of the MY4 which is rated at 10 amps. Like with all Omron products it highly reliable and reassuringly more expensive when compared to others relay brands.
There are many variations of the Omron MY2 such as with or without an indicator and test button and 7 different coil voltages. We only list the MY2IN version which includes both the indicator, lockable test button and mechanical flag. The other basic MY2 and MY2N versions are available on request.
- Versatile plug-in relay.
- Number of pins: 8 flat pins
- Contact form: DPDT (four pole double throw)
- Current rating: 10A
- MY2IN version has mechanical flag, LED indicator & lockable test button.
- Transparent housing.
- Coil voltages:
DC: 12V & 24V
AC: 12V, 24V, 110/120VAC, 220/240VAC - See product options.
- Other voltages and other variations available on request, see datasheet below.
- Relay base to be ordered separately - CLICK HERE to view.
- Manufacturer: Omron
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Height: 36mm
- Width: 21.5mm
- Depth: 28mm
MY2IN - With mechanical flag, LED indicator & lockable test button.
Other options available on request:
- MY2 - Mechanical flag only.
- MY2N - Mechanical flag & LED indicator.
- PYF08A-E - 8 Pin black base
- PYF08A-N - 8 Pin beige base