FuseBox Single Pole RCBO's AC Type
- Type AC RCBO for AC voltages
- B type tripping curve
- Available in current ratings ranging from 6A to 50A
- Single pole & neutral
- Standard 18mm - one modular width design
- Compatible with FuseBox consumer unit
FuseBox AC Type RCBO's (Residual Current Circuit Breaker with Overload Protection) provide residual and overload protection in one neat device. Available in current ratings that range from 6A to 50A and in B type tripping curve.
Type AC RCBOs are used for general purpose on AC (Alternating Current) only circuits. If you require DC (Direct Current) protection see the Type A versions which are also available.
These Type AC RCBO's are being superseded by the Type A RCBO's. The Type A RCBO will become the standard FuseBox model.
- Available in a B type tripping curve
- Available in current rating options: 6A to 50A.
- Number of poles: 1 + Neutral
- Breaking capacity: 6kA
- Terminal capacity: 1-16mm² L in, 1-10mm² Lout/Nout
- mA rating: 30mA
- Standard: BS EN 61009-1
- IP rating: IP20
- AC Type
- Material: PA6 (Nylon 6)
- Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Manufacturer: FuseBox
Specifications Amp Rating Brand FuseBox Breaking Capacity 6 kA Poles 1+Neutral Product Type RCBO Sku RT06**30B Voltage 230V AC Warranty 1 Years mA Rating 30
- Width: 18mm
- Height: 114mm
- Depth: 69.6mm
- Product Codes