- Type AC RCBO for AC voltages
- Choose between B or C type tripping curves
- Available in current ratings ranging from 6A to 50A
- Single pole & neutral
- Standard 18mm - one modular width design
- Compatible with FuseBox consumer unit
FuseBox AC Type RCBO's (Residual Current Circuit Breaker with Overload Protection) provide residual and overload protection in one neat device. Available in current ratings that range from 6A to 50A and in B or C type tripping curves.
Type AC RCBOs are used for general purpose on AC (Alternating Current) only circuits. If you require DC (Direct Current) protection see the Type A versions which are also available.
- Available in B or C curve types.
- Available in current rating options: 6A to 50A.
- Number of poles: 1 + Neutral
- Breaking capacity: 6kA
- Terminal capacity: 1-16mm² L in, 1-10mm² Lout/Nout
- mA rating: 30mA
- Standard: BS EN 61009-1
- IP rating: IP20
- AC Type
- Material: PA6 (Nylon 6)
- Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Manufacturer: FuseBox
Specifications Amp Rating Brand FuseBox Breaking Capacity 6 kA Poles 1+Neutral Product Type RCBO Sku RT06**30B Tripping Curve Voltage 230V AC Warranty 1 Years mA Rating 30
- Width: 18mm
- Height: 114mm
- Depth: 69.6mm
- Product Codes