6181Y cable known as tails and primarily used to distribute power from the incoming electrical supply to a consumer unit. Available in a choice of sizes from 10mm to 25mm with other sizes available on request. Priced per metre.
- Double insulated cable with a grey outer sheath and a blue or brown sheath.
- Single core surface wiring cable.
- Plain annealed copper conductor.
- Grey PVC insulated.
- Voltage: 300/500V.
- Operating Temperature: 70oC.
- Guarantee: 2 years
Used for internal links within the switchover box
Cable as required
Great to but only what you need, nice cable
As described did what I wanted it for
- Nominal overall diameter: 8mm
- Current rating: 65A*
- Nominal overall diameter: 9.1mm
- Current rating: 87A*
- Nominal overall diameter: 11.2mm
- Current rating: 114A*
*Current ratings are based on the cable being clipped direct with 2 cables in a single phase installation. For further information and ratings for other installation types please refer to the 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations, Table 4D1A .
- Regulation Standard: BS6004 (replaces BS6360).
- 6181Y10BR - 10mm Brown
- 6181Y10BR - 10mm Blue
- 6181Y16BR - 16mm Brown
- 6181Y16BR - 16mm Blue
- 6181Y25BR - 25mm Brown
- 6181Y25BR - 25mm Blue